- The Trainer will use her skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
- The Trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals. Apart from the initial consultation (and the first personal training session if taken immediately afterwards) each personal training session will last 60 minutes (a “Session”).
- You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by your Trainer.
- You understand that in the unlikely event of your Trainer being unable to continue your training, for any reason, you can request a full refund from your Trainer for any unfulfilled Sessions.
- The Trainer has the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. The Trainer will notify you of any change. When such a change(s) is made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to the Trainer.
- All Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- It is understood between you and your Trainer that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results.
- You are required to arrive on time for each Session so that the Trainer’s full training plan is achieved on each visit.
- You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- You are required to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (a “PARQ”) before undertaking your first personal training session.
- If your Trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the Trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
- Your Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
Cancellation and Refunds
- 24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments. Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full Session fee.
- Once purchased, your Sessions are non-refundable and non transferable.
- If the client is late the Session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the Trainer is late additional time will be added to the Session or to subsequent Sessions.
Group/Circuit Class Terms and Conditions
- Booking is advisable for all our classes.
- Please ensure you arrive in time to complete the warm up section. The instructor may refuse admission to participants who arrive after this section is completed.
- To allow for changeovers, classes may terminate a few minutes before the published time.
- Participants must be 16 years old and over
- Children are not permitted to spectate workout classes.
- Please note that all classes are subject to change.
- Please read the pre activity questionnaire displayed around the building before participating in the classes.
- All group fitness classes are suitable for all levels of fitness, but they may vary in complexity. Participants are invited to work at their own level with low-impact alternatives which are incorporated into most of our classes.
- Correct footwear (trainers) and appropriate clothing must be worn.
- To prevent dehydration we recommend that you bring water to each session.
Personal Training Terms & Conditions
- Personal training sessions must be paid in full prior to scheduling your first session with the trainer.
- Each personal training package has an expiration date on the sessions. Any sessions that remain after the expiration date will be forfeited. The session packages will expire at the end of the semester that they were purchased.
- If you have unused sessions left and you are unable to complete the sessions due to health reasons, enrollment status or other extenuating circumstances you may get a refund for unused sessions.
- If the client arrives more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premise and the appointment will be forfeited.
- If your Trainer conducts the Sessions on your premises you are responsible for providing a safe exercise environment.
- You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the Trainer. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Trainer will only do what you ask him/her to do, or what you have given him/her permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
- Your training may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Your participation in a Session means you consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
© Copyright 2016 A Fitness High Ltd.